Stever Robbins has been a co-founder or initial team member of 11 startup companies over 35 years, and an advisor to dozens more. He co-led the curriculum design of the “Foundations” module of the Harvard Business School MBA program, and is the creator and host of a top-10 iTunes business podcast, The Get-it-Done Guy. He currently works as an executive coach for high-growth entrepreneurs and high-potential leaders.
In episode 49 of The Executive Edge we learned:
- Willingness to question assumptions
- Stopping and thinking before leaping
- Smart is optional in the professional environment
- Laziness will stop you from getting what you want
- Question the stories of how the world works
- Be smart about recognizing opportunities
- Be smart about potential relationships
- How your environment works best for you to achieve your goals
- Making a distinction between how the world works and the stories we tell ourselves
- Keeping quiet as the leader during a meeting
- Bring out others brilliance
- “Expected Value”
1. Learn to identify and check your own assumptions
2. Be polite and treat people well
3. Learn how to use basic mathematics
To connect with Stever Robbins goto www.SteverRobbins.com and complete his contact form.
You may define success differently than I do, but each of us can take these tips and apply them today in our life and business. Success is there waiting to be embraced.
Thank you for listening to The Executive Edge podcast! Please leave a question so we can address it on the podcast so you can uncover, realize and accomplish your potential!
Music provided by FREESFX
Linda H. Yates – The Image Energizer is a highly sought Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach and Corporate Trainer. She has produced over 250 educational seminars on helping individuals and businesses uncover, realize and accomplish their goals. Host of The Executive Edge podcast and author of the audio course and workbook 6 Steps to ENERGIZE Your Personal Brand, Linda Yates believes that NOTHING is Impossible!