Episode 15 highlights Marianne Lentini a private investigator. This executive shares how integrity and curiosity are an edge in reaching success.
Marianne Lentini, has been a licensed private investigator for over 20 years. She has investigated and has managed countless cases on behalf of clients throughout the world.
She holds both a Private investigator’s license as well as an All-Lines Insurance Adjuster License.
Lentini is an active member of the Florida Association of Licensed Investigators, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and was a founder of the Connecticut Association of Licensed Private Investigators.
She also is an active member of the Risk and Insurance Management Society, the Coalition against Insurance Fraud, Public Risk and Insurance Management Society and the Workers Compensation Claims Professionals Association. She is a graduate of Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut, where she received her BA in Legal Studies.
Some of the highlights from this episode are:
- Understanding what makes you unique
- Assume nothing
- Partnering with others to compliment one another’s strengths
- Being targeted with your marketing to grow your bottom line
- Watching others body language
- Actions matching what you say
- Go with your gut
- Most of the people in the world are good
- Staying positive when negative things are happening around you
- Investigate, investigate, investigate!
To connect with Marianne goto: www.evidencepi.com
Thank you for listening to The Executive Edge podcast! Please share your thoughts, comments and topics you would like covered in the comment section below.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter @ www.LindaHYates.com!