What are you passionate about? How do you define passion? My definition is that my heart, soul and mind become consumed and it makes me smile. There are a lot of different things that I am passionate about here is a list:
I believe that when passion exists – life is easier. All the tasks I have to undertake become lighter. The question then arises: Can you make yourself feel passion when it is lacking? I believe the answer is yes! Here are a few tips that I have implemented in my daily life when I need to feel more:
1. Get curious. When my energy is lacking I try to find something that I can learn more about.
2. Balance. There are some days that I get out of balance. Those are the days I stop and take a breath.
3. Say no. When I dig to find passion and it’s just not there, I say no. That is something hard for me to do – but at times necessary.
4. Set goals. By setting goals I am able to get excited and determination grows.
5. Reflect on what I love. As I reflect on what has inspired me in the past, I have more energy for what I’m currently working on.
Passion is the critical factor in pressing forward when you feel discouraged or frustrated. Asking yourself “why” will bring you back to your higher purpose. As you reaffirm your purpose, you will find renewed strength to move forward.
Passion is the spice of life. When you can put it in place into all areas of your life then the magic is yours to enjoy!